Beggars can't be choosers
I haven't posted anything in a while; mostly because there hasn't been much to talk about. There's currently a sekrit-sawce drought from Sigil concerning Vanguard, and I haven't really played any mmos in the past couple weeks.
A couple days ago I was sitting around bored off my ass, until I remembered I had a free Anarchy Online account. If you go to anarchy-online.com, you can sign up for a completely free account. I was skeptical at first too, but it's no bull (you don't even need a credit card). You can play for free until January '06. The game is... well, better than nothing at least. The entire game was a bit underwhelming but beggars can't be choosers I guess. I recommend you at least try it out and see if you like it.
A couple days ago I was sitting around bored off my ass, until I remembered I had a free Anarchy Online account. If you go to anarchy-online.com, you can sign up for a completely free account. I was skeptical at first too, but it's no bull (you don't even need a credit card). You can play for free until January '06. The game is... well, better than nothing at least. The entire game was a bit underwhelming but beggars can't be choosers I guess. I recommend you at least try it out and see if you like it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home