Sunday, June 26, 2005

Pumas, giants, and mummies oh my!

I've been playing everquest a good bit lately, especially since my city of heroes trial ran out. I had completed all of my armor quest pieces for my necro, Nubaa, except the robe. Damn I wanted that robe. I had every component I needed to make it but the final piece, the embalming dusts which dropped from mummies.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us And so the journey began. :)

I needed to get across the Spectre lake, but my makeshift rowboat was taking on water. My first mate Gabab manned the engines and swabbed the poop deck to keep us afloat.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Finally, we had arrived at the southern desert of ro. But the forces of light had sent two massive agents to destroy me!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

But aha! I was invisible. After the vile minions had gave up and left, I eyed my prize. A tower of undead.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I quickly despatched the mummies, and took their embalming dust (don't ask where I found it in). After heading back to Neriak to use the loom, I was finally rewarded for my efforts. A triumph in the name of evil.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home