Monday, June 20, 2005

It's always the healer's fault

So I was playing City of Heroes earlier doing a maybe... medium, difficulty mission. It was the Frostfire mission, a gang boss. I was playing my dark/radiation defender (healer) and we were doing pretty good until we got to a hallway of gang members connected to another small room of more gang members.

Example

During the first fight the scrapper (sorta rogue type) got agro and died because he was out of the range of my area heal. Naturally, he blames me, and while I was typing a response the tank runs in and grabs the smaller room of gang guys. I hurried to clear the chat bar so I could run in and save him, but by the time I got to him he was dead. And consequently the rest of us.

Oh well. I guess being a healer has to have SOME drawbacks. I get groups super easily, but when the shit hits the fan it's usually my fault. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home